What a relief, I finally I submitted my Master's dissertation this week. Since now I have free time I managed to make this beauty haul that I was planning for months. These are products I've bought in a period of four months and I've been using most of them a lot. My apologies if this post becomes too long.
So let's start!
1. Since I have wavy to curly hair I always use mousse. Bed Head Foxy Curls by Tigi provides extra hold to the curls and smells really nice. You can find it here or here.
2. This was the first time I bought a dry shampoo. It's convenient for those in a hurry days when you don't have time to wash your hair. You can find the Batiste Dry Shampoo here.
3. I've heard so much for Bed Head After Party so I decided to give it a try. It's a smoothing cream which also adds shine to the hair. To my hair it does almost nothing, so I am not purchasing it again. You can find it here. If you know any good anti-frizz product please let me know!!!
4. This contour cream for curly hair actually works. It smells like bubble gum and provides strong hold to the curls. You should use only a small amount since it becomes sticky. You can find it here.
5. Tangle Teezer is brush that helps to detangle your hair. After conditioning my hair it makes brushing much easier. You can find it here.
Body and Face
6. Sebamed is the face wash I've been using everyday for more than two years. This can be also used as a body wash. It is very gentle to the skin and the bottle lasts for months. You can find it here.
7. I was looking for a new moisturizer for a while. The Cetaphil oil contol moisturizer has SPF30 and doesn't get oily. I think you can't find it in Europe, so I ordered it from Amazon US. You can find it here.
8. Now you may be wondering why I show you a deodorant. Well, I have always been using roll-on deodorants from different brands and I never was 100% satisfied with them. This Nivea spray deodorant is perfect! It has a soft scent, it lasts for many hours and doesn't stain the clothes. You can find it at any supermarket/drugstore I guess.
9. I bought this hand cream from Vaseline that is supposed to be good for both hands and nails. The cream smells nice but the formula is very light and doesn't moisturize that much. You can find it here.
10. L'Occitane hand cream on the other hand has a very rich formula with shea butter. It leaves hands soft and smells nice. The negative is the price. I bought it on an ebay auction so I got it much cheaper. You can find it here but also search on ebay!
I'm new to wearing foundation. In the past I only worn when I had a kinda special event to attend. The Bourjois mix serum foundation is awesome seriously! The formula is so light and looks natural. I don't know what happens but after some hours the skin absorbs it and looks like you are wearing nothing on your skin. It provides light coverage but my skin doesn't need much either. I highly recommend this product! You can find it here.
I bought this soft pink lipstick from Boujois for daily use. I like that is subtle and leaves the lips soft. You can find it here.
This is the lip crayon that Bourjois launched two months ago. As you can see I've been using it a lot and the letters have faded since I put it in my make-up bag and carry it with me. This shade is the 'sunrise red' and it's more red than the photo shows. It is supposed to last for hours but it doesn't, however it's a nice glossy product. You can find it here.
This lipgloss has the most non sticky and light formula I've ever tried on a lip gloss. It's like water. The colour is a bit darker red than the photo shows. You can find it here.
This is a vanilla flavor lip balm by Carmex. Before this I was using the lime twist flavor which was mush better than this one. Both leave lips soft though. You can find the vanilla here and the lime twist here.
Ain't no beauty haul for me without any nail products. This a dark burgundy nail polish by Maybelline which I will swatch in later post. You can find it here. Also lately I've been using the Bourjois nail polish remover, I will dedicate a separate post for this product too. You can find it here.
Have you used any of the above products?
If yes please let me know your opinion!
Talk to you soon with!
Lots of love!