Vans Autism Awareness ComfyCush Old Skool Vans Heart/True Blue | Womens Classics
Vans Near Me
Vans <3 You.
Vans shines a light on Autism Awareness with a collection of sensory-friendly footwear and apparel. To be more inclusive of common sensory sensitivities, we worked with the International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards to create designs that focus on the senses of sight and touch and feature a calming color palette, ensuring they meet a defined set of standards and are appropriate for individuals with autism and other sensory sensitivities. Made with ComfyCush technology, the Autism Awareness ComfyCush Old Skool utilizes a new softer, cushiony outsole that feels like walking on a cloud. Featuring a co-molded construction of foam and rubber for the perfect combination of both comfort and grip, the Autism Awareness ComfyCush Old Skool also includes rubber outsoles offering durability and traction, canvas and suede uppers that focus on tongue stabilization, simplified one-piece interiors with added arch support, and moisture-wicking lining materials throughout the interior of the shoe.
Vans will donate a minimum of $100,000 of its proceeds from this collection to A.skate, an organization that allows children with autism to be part of a social world through skateboarding, while also holding free clinics, promoting awareness, and educating families about the therapeutic benefits of the sport.
- Part of a sensory-friendly footwear and apparel collection created with the help of the International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards
- Design focuses on senses of sight and touch and features a calming color palette
- Sturdy canvas and suede uppers focus on tongue stabilization
- Co-molded construction of foam and rubber creates the perfect combination of comfort and grip
- Rubber outsoles offer durability and traction
- Simplified one-piece interiors with added arch support
- Moisture-wicking lining materials
- Soft ComfyCush outsole
1 Depending on the product, Vans will contribute 5-8% of its U.S. Wholesale List price for each product sold within this collection. The U.S. Wholesale List price for products in this collection is estimated to be 50% of the purchase price paid by end-consumers.